Getting ready for exams? Don't forget the availability of the following tools and assistance:
- Guide to First Year Law Students aiding new law students in preparing for the first year of law school, including books, audio and video resources, and websites on survival skills and first year courses.
- Food For Thought: Exam Prep is a short podcast discussing helpful ideas on how to get prepared.
- CALI Lessons offer number of great interactive exercises, organized by legal subjects, where students can test their knowledge and receive an immediate feedback. (Contact us via email for an authorization code, or visit the Pace Law Library on TWEN to get the authorization code).
- Property Tutorials for Exam Prep
- Old Final Exams Available under Pace Law Library on TWEN in the exam folder.
- Extended Library Hours
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!